Wednesday, December 25, 2013

September 10, 2013



I went to see my doctor at her new office.
I felt like such a dork looking for her building.
It had a big sign that has nothing to do with her specialty
So, I thought it wasn't her office.

Also, the building didn't have the street number on it.
Frustrating...
I called her phone answering service but the guy who answered the phone was no help.


I happened to see my doctor coming out of her car in front of the building.
I told her, this must be your new office!

It was an uneventful visit.
Filled out some paperwork.
Then she gave me requisition slips for my blood draw.

I went to the lab for my blood work.
I signed in and took a seat.

I started playing "Candy Crush" on my phone to pass the time.
I noticed that it was taking longer than usual for my name to get called
I didn't mind since I was having a blast playing on my phone.
I noticed that people who walked in after me where getting their labs drawn and leaving
before me.

So, I went up to the desk and sure enough, my name got passed over
I complained.
I got called next.

Got the blood drawn and I went home.

The following day, I got a voicemail from my doctor.
That's strange.
I just got the blood drawn the day before.

I immediately thought, I may have to get the blood draw repeated.
Must be some error or something.

I called my doctor.
She said she has my results.
Wow. That was quick!

My CD4 is now 371
My viral load is 23


No comments:

Post a Comment